South Korea Military Families Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photographer Adriane Mandakunis

Go down

Photographer Adriane Mandakunis Empty Photographer Adriane Mandakunis

Post  Daphne and Co Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:14 am

Hello, my name is Adriane and I have been happily married to my Soldier for 13 years. I started taking pictures to chronicle our life and adventures for our family and this little hobby has turned into a passion obsession.

Making images is my passion, but my family is my life. My wonderful husband, Kenny, and our two daughters, Haley and Lauren, make me realize what is really important in life.

I am committed to telling a story. Telling stories is what photography is all about, or so says my first photography instructor. Knowledge and a strong creative vision are my tools to translate your fleeting moments that are quickly removed from our memory into pictures that will last a lifetime.

My sessions are casual, and at a location you are comfortable with. This can be a nearby park, your home or anywhere else you choose. I take pride in capturing the essence of the moment, as it happens; without forced and stiff poses.

If you are interested in my work, please feel free to contact me. I am in the process of setting up an all inclusive website, that should be up and running shortly, but until then here is the link to a blog I have set up.

http://adrianemandakunisphotography.blogspot.com/

I do not have client photos on the blog as it is not a secure site, but my new website will have more examples of my work.

Thank you,

Adriane Mandakunis
Cell: 010-2236-0163
Email: Amandakunis@gmail.com
Daphne and Co
Daphne and Co
Forum Owner
Group Creator
Big Cheese

Forum OwnerGroup CreatorBig Cheese

Birthday : 1984-10-28

https://skmff.forummotion.com