South Korea Military Families Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling Space A in Korea

2 posters

Go down

Traveling Space A in Korea Empty Traveling Space A in Korea

Post  Daphne and Co Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:50 am

from Hazel Mae Balicoco Diaz;
Hi, I'm thinking about trying to fly space A from Korea to Hawaii to visit family and just want to know if anyone here tried and what their experience were traveling space A?

from Hazel Mae Balicoco Diaz;
Website I found about Space-A travel: http://www.spacea.info/

from Tammy King;
I have a friend whom last summer flew space A out of Osan to Hawaii.
-Takes LOTS of Dremmamine (motion sickness meds). She was on a cargo flight. Very loud, no windows and the wierdest bathroom in the world. hehehe
-And if you are on a certain schedule, you may have to purchase commercial flight back. There was nothing available for them to fly back in time before her husbands leave was up and she ended up purchasing 3 one way tickets back to Korea

from Brie Sauro Matthews;
yeah...we were going to try to do space A to hawaii, but we would have been on a pretty tight time frame...so it wouldn't have worked for us. Also, being that we're DOD civilians, we're pretty low on the priority list for spots.

from Adriane Mandakunis;
Going to Hawaii Space A is one of the hardest. In April they are going to start the Patriot Express which will stop in Japan and Seattle which will help for PCS and home visits.
Daphne and Co
Daphne and Co
Forum Owner
Group Creator
Big Cheese

Forum OwnerGroup CreatorBig Cheese

Birthday : 1984-10-28

https://skmff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Traveling Space A in Korea Empty Re: Traveling Space A in Korea

Post  Jules Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Patriot Express....is this a military flight or an independent airline? We were hoping to stay overnight in Seattle on our way over to Korea.
Jules
Jules
SKMF Contributor
SKMF Contributor

Back to top Go down