South Korea Military Families Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Y'all

2 posters

Go down

Hey Y'all Empty Hey Y'all

Post  sable Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:39 am

I'm Sable, my husband is stationed at Camp Casey, he joined the army in aug 08 and came to korea directly after AIT so we've only seen each other 2weeks and maybe 3 days since we've been married (which has been only a year and 2 months now) so i was def relief he was able to take leave and tdy for a month when we got here. We have a lil boy who will be the big 2 in april. my husband has been here since march 2009 and we just moved there to be with him feb 2. Korea's pretty interesting and fun so far. theres been a lot to get used to though. We live in Viva Family, i love our apartment, i hate the kitchen floors though, i swear they never come clean!! (maybe b/c who ever did the floors didnt clean them up before we moved and and the grout or w/e it is is a mess...) i like to take my lil monster to the different playgrounds around the complexes so if you live there you may see us sometimes. im a SAHM and i love to cook. oh and we're originally from Florida so the weather here is a heck of a lot different to us.
sable
sable

Birthday : 1988-01-22

Back to top Go down

Hey Y'all Empty Re: Hey Y'all

Post  jrzmommy Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:56 am

hello sable

My name is christina and my husband is going to be stationed at casey at the end of may and we are coming along with him.... I super excited to see new things and i as well am from the sunshine state!!... Do you know of any apartments of homes you recommend we will be brings are dog a min pin mix.. thanks hope to meet you when we are there!
jrzmommy
jrzmommy
SKMF Casual Poster
SKMF Casual Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum