South Korea Military Families Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get a magic jack! For international calls.

Go down

Get a magic jack! For international calls. Empty Get a magic jack! For international calls.

Post  Megeshorty Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:02 am

I'm not sure if this is already on here but somewhere else. But don't forget about the magic jack! It's only $40 once! When you buy it and no bill you can use it unlimited and have a local number to wherever you want. So mine is an Idaho number so all my family can call me for free! I can call them too. You just hook it into your usb on your computer and plug a phone into it. You can also hook up a fax! It's seriously Magic! Can't live without one here! I should have bought one forever ago! You can buy them at Walgreens before you come or ship one to your hubby if he's here and has internet in his room. Or you can buy one on the internet and have it shipped to your APO it's magicjack.com. Beats having to pay for phone cards. Everytime we called Idaho and no one answered it took 8 minutes automatically! And they were easily $40 bucks a month.

Megeshorty
SKMF Contributor
SKMF Contributor

Back to top Go down