South Korea Military Families Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Employment Information

3 posters

Go down

Employment Information Empty Employment Information

Post  bjeb318 Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:49 am

cpol.army.mil is the website you need to go to for find a job but it is really hard to get one. If you have some education then you can get a job alot faster.

I don't have my BA yet but I am still teaching english. It's not impossible.

I did contact someone at the ACS office and she informed me that they do not have an employment person at Camp Casey right now to help people. She referred me to someone in Yongsan that has yet to answer her phone when I call.

I finally spoke to the Employment Person at Yongsan. Her name is Mercedes Jamieson. She was absolutely awesome! If you have CS she can help with employment searches and so on since there is not an employment person at Casey yet.

She was very very nice and assured me that with persistence and some work on my part and some help from her with my resume and such that I would be able to find employment there, even if it meant that I might have to travel to Yongsan for it.

In case anyone else would like the contact information it is

Mercedes Jamieson she is at the Yongsan ACS Office

Phone number from Korea: 738-8977

From the United States: 011-822-7918-8977

website for Yongsan ACS Office http://www.mwrkorea.com/yongsan/acs.html

She indicated she is willing to help any spouse that has CS. Camp Casey doesn't have an employment person yet, until then she is about the best person I have found.
bjeb318
bjeb318
Field Researcher
Field Researcher

Back to top Go down

Employment Information Empty Re: Employment Information

Post  Adriane Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Here is a link to the contracting jobs here in Korea. You can apply for the American and Korean jobs. In the Korean jobs Koreans have first dibs, but if they are not qualified it is opened to Americans so you can go ahead and apply!

https://contracting.korea.army.mil/business_opportunities.asp
Adriane
Adriane
SKMF Casual Poster
SKMF Casual Poster

Birthday : 1978-01-13

Back to top Go down

Employment Information Empty Working for AAFES

Post  LILMaMa Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 pm

You can also go to aafes.com to look for employment with them. It is pretty easy to do the only hassel is trying to work and speak with the management is some places.
LILMaMa
LILMaMa
Field Researcher
Field Researcher

Birthday : 1989-09-16

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&ref=t

Back to top Go down

Employment Information Empty Re: Employment Information

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down