South Korea Military Families Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Hello All!!!! Empty Hello All!!!!

Post  mrs.guess Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:46 am

My name is Briana Guess. My husband is stationed at Camp Castle. Our daughter Bailey is almost 6 months (wow it is truly hard to believe that). We have two dogs, Bear (a toy poodle) and Bo (a miniature pincher). We live at World Meridian. My husband and I always have someone over for dinner. We usually have game night once a week...sometimes more! So if you are ever interested let us know!

We have been in Korea since summer/fall of 2008. A lot has changed since then. They really are trying to make Area 1 more family friendly and I can already tell a huge difference.

I am dedicated to helping people out. If you have a question, I will either know the answer or find the answer. I will exhaust myself until I find the answer for you. I am a Red Cross volunteer and no tons of information about the happenings with Red Cross and volunteer information.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!
mrs.guess
mrs.guess
SKMF Contributor
SKMF Contributor

Birthday : 1989-11-16

Back to top Go down

Hello All!!!! Empty Re: Hello All!!!!

Post  jrzmommy Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:04 am

hello my name is Christina and my husband will be stationed at Casey at the end of may. Our son and I will be coming along for the fun. We also have a min pin! Wink so you are at the world Mediterranean? I looked at that place online i see its nice. how do you like it? would you happen to know the rates and do they charge extra to have pets? thank you
jrzmommy
jrzmommy
SKMF Casual Poster
SKMF Casual Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mrs.guess Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Yes I live in World Meridian...I really like it here. We have had no real issues here. We pay 1.3 million won (so about $1,100) for rent. We pay 650 out of each paycheck so its not such a strain on finances. Utilities seem high to me. We pay about 300 for electric and 250ish for gas. Well by the time you get here i should be gone...so I hope you have a wonderful and easy time getting here and getting settled!
mrs.guess
mrs.guess
SKMF Contributor
SKMF Contributor

Birthday : 1989-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum