South Korea Military Families Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post  Vicki.Madsen Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Well I am finally posting about my arrival in Korea...I feel like it's been a longggggggg rough road that has brought me here, haha

My name is Vicki Madsen, I'm 39 years old (40 in a month! yikes, haha) .. I have two dogs who will eventually be coming over to live with us and no children as of yet, but will be working on that once I move over and can live with my husband Smile I'm an avid gamer with my new addiction being Sims 3. I was playing Worlds of Warcraft but have pretty much given that up.

My husband is stationed at Camp Casey, we were married last month in March and to make a long story short I was offered a job at Camp Casey and got SO EXCITED because it meant I could finally move and be with my husband, only to have the job offer withdrawn from me a day later. It is yet to be seen if I will get the job or not, it is a work in progress.

Regardless, I have decided I'm coming to Korea anyways. I miss my husband and I want to be with him. I will just job hunt when I get there until I find something if need be.

I hope to be there within 2 weeks Wink

Vicki.Madsen

Birthday : 1970-05-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum