South Korea Military Families Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Specialty Hair Care Products Listing

2 posters

Go down

Specialty Hair Care Products Listing Empty Specialty Hair Care Products Listing

Post  Daphne and Co Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:17 pm

A listing of places both in South Korea and Online of places who sell specialty hair care products.. (Online listings ship APO)

drugstore.com (haircare section)
Daphne and Co
Daphne and Co
Forum Owner
Group Creator
Big Cheese

Forum OwnerGroup CreatorBig Cheese

Birthday : 1984-10-28

https://skmff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Specialty Hair Care Products Listing Empty From a hairdresser's point of view?!

Post  Megeshorty Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 am

I'm going to start selling Avon here soon because Shampoo at the PX here at Casey has been on the shelf for I'm guessing a little over two years because of the bottle I can tell ICK! Shampoo does go bad. Avon is cheap and good quality better than Pantene Pro V you can also order it online and they ship to APO's.www.Avon.com. They have a great selection of make up too because I wouldn't buy anything from the PX either it's been sitting there just as long as some of the deodorant for woman ick! Lotte Mart is really expensive. I do suggest ordering from www.Folica.com. You can order any professional product from there, flat irons, blow dryers, everything! I highly recommend that website I use it myself. They have nail polish and great deals on shipping most of the time. If you need a consultation about what you should order because in Korea you should be using different stuff than at home. The climate is completely different here. Let me know I'm a product whore. Lol. I know all hair types. And have used most hair product brands. Just email me and I can recommend something if you are having problems. I will be able to soon order in professional brands at low cost. I get them wholesale or pretty close to it. So if you know what you like, you can let me know I hope to make an order once a month. Email me at Megeshorty@aol.com.

Thanks Amanda
P.S. I won't be selling avon to make money but to help supply army wives with decent stuff and share shipping cost to make it cheaper!

Megeshorty
SKMF Contributor
SKMF Contributor

Back to top Go down