South Korea Military Families Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Dresser and Member (Casey Area)

2 posters

Go down

Hair Dresser and Member (Casey Area) Empty Hair Dresser and Member (Casey Area)

Post  Daphne and Co Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:50 am

Amanda Michelle Matlock:

I'm a hairdresser I'm at Camp Casey and plan on shipping my stuff over! I have only been here about a month and a half. All of my hair-cutting stuff is coming this following weekend I hope! My passion is hair-cutting but I do everything! And anyone! Let me know if you need any products I'm working on finding an international supplier since there are hardly any places that sell hair products!

email me at Megeshorty@aol.com
Daphne and Co
Daphne and Co
Forum Owner
Group Creator
Big Cheese

Forum OwnerGroup CreatorBig Cheese

Birthday : 1984-10-28

https://skmff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hair Dresser and Member (Casey Area) Empty I'm all up and running!

Post  Megeshorty Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:07 am

I started a group on facebook it has everything you need to know but I will post it on here as well.
Members Only The Secret Beauty Shoppe
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110566225633367

My hours of operation are pretty much whenever you would like. I prefer appointments, short notice of 1 day is fine as well. I just like to be prepared so I know I'm going to be home.

*You can email me Megeshorty@aol.com, message me on this group I usually respond fast, or call me or text me at 010)2207-6779. My phone I usually lost in the house so the internet works best for me.

I'm located in Viva Family Apartments in Dongducheon City, right outside gate 2 of Camp Casey. You can also take the train and get off at Dongducheon station we are right in front.

Men's $10
Childrens $10
Woman+Blowdry $25
Woman+Full Style $35
Straightening or Full Style $15
Updo's $40

Megeshorty
SKMF Contributor
SKMF Contributor

Back to top Go down