South Korea Military Families Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info on getting Help if you go into Pre term Labor

2 posters

Go down

Info on getting Help if you go into Pre term Labor Empty Info on getting Help if you go into Pre term Labor

Post  bjeb318 Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:04 am

Here is some information for those of you who are not CS and need to be seen at a Korean hospital for issues such as pre-term labor. The 121 from what I understand is not equipped to handle pre-term labor as they don't have the facilities to care for a premie. If you are seen at a Korean hospital, you will need to pay $1000 before you can leave if you have not already reached your $1000 cap that Tricare allows.

The ARMY EMERGENCY RELIEF LOAN can be used to pay this fee if you don't have $1000 readily available.

You will need to contact Allison Blake - AER Section Officer (738-4655)
Commander's Referral Program - allows soldiers to obtain a $1000 loan if referred by Commander.

-Repayment period is 12 months
- Loan paperwork can be emailed to Ms. Blake
-Ms. Blake will PROCESS THE LOAN IN 30 MINUTES AND THE SOLDIER WILL RECEIVE A CHECK DIRECTLY AFTER THE LOAN IS PROCESSED.
Loans for more than $1000 can be requested by Commanders however these loans take longer to process.
Grants are available under very limited circumstances.

I got this information off of the back of my referral to Stork's Nest. I don't want any of you ladies who are pregnant to not seek adequate care due to lack of funds. There are enough of us here that we can all come together to help any family that might need some extra help with the costs of growing families.

Peace & Love
bjeb318
bjeb318
Field Researcher
Field Researcher

Back to top Go down

Info on getting Help if you go into Pre term Labor Empty paying for the visit.

Post  LILMaMa Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Before you can even be seen by the korean docotors in the Korean Hospital even if you are in labor you HAVE to pay the 1000 up front before they will even look at you.
LILMaMa
LILMaMa
Field Researcher
Field Researcher

Birthday : 1989-09-16

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&ref=t

Back to top Go down