South Korea Military Families Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Procedures for Pets Departing Korea

3 posters

Go down

Procedures for Pets Departing Korea Empty Procedures for Pets Departing Korea

Post  Daphne and Co Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:35 am

1. Ten days before shipment, take the pet to the vet and secure an Animal Health Certificate, including a certificate of rabies vaccination.

2. Take the pet and the papers to the quarantine station to have the necessary papers filed.

3. There is a small revenue stamp fee. It is then advisable to contact an airline experienced in shipping animals. Instructions should be included on the cage outlining when the pet should be fed, watered and walked during all stops.

4. Contact the embassy of the country to which you are re-locating as animal importation requirements vary from one country to the other.
Daphne and Co
Daphne and Co
Forum Owner
Group Creator
Big Cheese

Forum OwnerGroup CreatorBig Cheese

Birthday : 1984-10-28

https://skmff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Procedures for Pets Departing Korea Empty where is the quarentine to get the pepare work for get my dog with me?

Post  KARLITA MI AMOL Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:17 am

Daphne and Co wrote:1. Ten days before shipment, take the pet to the vet and secure an Animal Health Certificate, including a certificate of rabies vaccination.

2. Take the pet and the papers to the quarantine station to have the necessary papers filed.

3. There is a small revenue stamp fee. It is then advisable to contact an airline experienced in shipping animals. Instructions should be included on the cage outlining when the pet should be fed, watered and walked during all stops.

4. Contact the embassy of the country to which you are re-locating as animal importation requirements vary from one country to the other.

KARLITA MI AMOL

Birthday : 1983-08-24

Back to top Go down

Procedures for Pets Departing Korea Empty Quarentee Question

Post  LILMaMa Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 pm

When you get all ur paperwork done at the Vets office. The day you are suppose to fly out you need to arrive at least 2 hours early. There is a quarentee section in the airport where you take ur pet and they look at everything very closely. If I am not mistaken the fee is 50,000 won. But I will have to double check on that one.
LILMaMa
LILMaMa
Field Researcher
Field Researcher

Birthday : 1989-09-16

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&ref=t

Back to top Go down

Procedures for Pets Departing Korea Empty Re: Procedures for Pets Departing Korea

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down