South Korea Military Families Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yarn Reposted (Answers from Casey Area)

Go down

Yarn  Reposted (Answers from Casey Area) Empty Yarn Reposted (Answers from Casey Area)

Post  Daphne and Co Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:14 am

Ashley Miller I know this is a weird post, but I like to crochet and I am running out of yarn! I heard from Alysha that there is a place in seoul off of the Dongdaemun station, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a fabric/yarn store somewhere in New City! I just dont want to travel an hour to get yarn! I would love a place that has a variety of yarns. Let me know if anyone knows of any closer than Seoul! thanks!! Very Happy

Adriane Mandakunis Dongdaemun is the best place to get yarn, fabric, etc. There are floors and floors of stuff like that. Plus it is cheap. other than that I know the PX carries a little bit.

Daphne TheGreat lotte mart has yarn and embroidery thread inside their crafts/stationary area.. they sell the knitting needles too

Daphne TheGreat i believe emart may have yarn too

Ashley Miller thanks! I think I'll try lotte mart first then make my way down to seoul! I need to try and find some different feeling yarn, the kind i am using now kinda feels like seude/microfiber!

Alysha Bass Let me know when you go I might go with you and a few other ladies
Daphne and Co
Daphne and Co
Forum Owner
Group Creator
Big Cheese

Forum OwnerGroup CreatorBig Cheese

Birthday : 1984-10-28

https://skmff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yarn  Reposted (Answers from Casey Area) Empty Found another place for yarn..

Post  Daphne and Co Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:15 am

Yongsan PX has knitting, and sewing supplies.. I believe they even have crochet and embroidery supplies as well.. <3 Yongsan PX!! cyclops
Daphne and Co
Daphne and Co
Forum Owner
Group Creator
Big Cheese

Forum OwnerGroup CreatorBig Cheese

Birthday : 1984-10-28

https://skmff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down